Garden View Rooms
Batonka Guest Lodge Garden View Rooms
Eleven rooms with spacious patios look out over a private garden with manicured lawns and indigenous trees that offer a welcome perch to a variety of birdlife. Eight of these rooms inter-lead and are ideal for families or groups travelling together. Each large, well-appointed room boasts a spacious en-suite bathroom with double basins and large shower.
Our details and amenities include:
- Ceiling to floor mosquito nets that fall away from our king size beds.
- 43” flat screen TV with ten satellite channels
- Fans and air conditioning units
- Mini bar fridge with complimentary water
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Digital safes
- Plug sockets that cater for most foreign plugs, including USB ports in the wall
- Laundry service
- Nightly turndown service
One of these rooms has an annex which has been set up as a child’s room. It has two single beds with an adjoining bath and toilet and is decorated in child friendly prints and style. It is one of the inter-leading rooms so with the annex, main room, and the inter-leading it comfortable fits a family of six.
*Bed configuration on request, double or twin. Extra bed can be in place for children under 12 years. Cots also available.